Counseling for International students
Advising & Counseling for International students
Purpose of this facility
We aim to provide assistance and counseling to international students regarding everyday-life and school attendance, and to support research during graduate school.
Times like these, for example…
- For those that feel their ability is insufficient for research
- Having trouble getting used to the lifestyle in Fukuoka
- Worrying about studying while working part-time
- Having trouble making connections with others at seminars
How to access the advising office
Please send e-mail beforehand to arrange an appointment.
- Reception as needed ▼ To those who would like to consult!!
- KYUSHU UNIVERSITY International Student Center
Target audience: International students, visiting researchers and their families at our university
- If you would like to consult in English or Chinese, please see the following.
- Counseling for International Students in English and Chinese
- ISGS international course students' consultation
- Support staff : Satoshi Abe
- E-Mail : support_staff[ ]scs.kyushu-u.ac.jp
- Venue : Room Number E-C-303
※Please replace the brackets with an at-sign (@) in the above address when sending an e-mail.
＊All information regarding advising is strictly confidential, and privacy will be protected.
To those who inquire from outside the university
- For information on studying abroad at Kyushu University, please see the following. （East Zone, Ito Campus）
- KYUSHU UNIVERSITY International Student and Researcher Support Center
- For ISGS admission information, please see the following.
- Information for applicants